Oasis is looking for a talented intern to join our Supply Team in Buenos Aires.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced work environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of the company. An internship with us can show you the ins-and-outs‘ of this industry. You will get to work on real projects that will help us grow.
You will spend your time on:
- Data Entry
- Home Upload - We use mainly 3 B2C internet channels. And our Homes need to be uploaded to these channels. Most of the job is automatically done by the systems, but I.A. still need some help from humans. At least by the moment...
- Portfolio Upkeep - Our Homes must always be in perfect condition, priced accurately for season and market, and its information up to date. It is important that our Homes are driving bookings so you will try that they are properly visible in these channels and maintaining organized its information.
- Channel Reservations corrections - Unfortunately, reservation through these channels are not charged without issues. Again, the human is help is needed to correct those numbers!
- General Tasks - As an intern there may be many tasks that pop up. We’ll need help creating and updating informational guides for Guest use, assisting with photography shoots, creating and updating inventories, helping to keep our calendars up to date by updating our backend, and most importantly, helping our Buenos Aires staff whenever possible!
- Owners Relations - You might need to be in touch with the properties’ owners to offer some information or clarification. In these cases, we will need you to be our best representative.
ONLY USAL STUDENTS PLEASE. WE ONLY HAVE AGREEMENT SIGNED WITH THIS UNIVERSITY, THANKS.
Founded in 2009, Oasis pioneered the "Home Meets Hotel" concept, combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests can book handpicked homes with a range of hotel-like amenities, including in-person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Beyond the home, Oasis helps guests get the most of their stay with insider tips and can't miss spots in their city guides, as well as exclusive perks.
- Speak and have advanced writing skills in English
- Are available at least 6 months, 4 hours per business day (20 hours per week). Ideally, afternoon shift.
- Can multi-task
- Love to take initiatives and are excited to learn new skills
- Love to meet new people, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
- Are passionate about the travel industry, hospitality and tourism
- Have some experience using Airbnb or other similar apps, specially as a host.
- Are good at maths and feel comfortable working with numbers.
- Are a leading hospitality company that combines the authenticity of renting a private home with hotel-like service, concierge and exclusive perks
- Have offices in over 18 destinations and are still growing
- Believe in teamwork
- Benefit from the unique backgrounds and experiences of our team members from across the globe
- Believe that there is a tremendous opportunity to truly change the way people travel and experience new destinations
- Are rapidly expanding and providing opportunities for our Team Members to grow with us