Company Description MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people.MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
The Role: The primary role of the Cloud Product Specialist is to take ownership of cross-team issues and Cloud service issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to coordinate activities.
- Create automation and experiment with the latest technologies for next-generation product backends in AWS and Azure
- Design for quality, robustness, and performance, with common principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Identify and drive opportunities for improving the MCE service and infrastructure maintenance/management
- Direct support for customer upgrades, strategic customer escalations, and feature validation
- Customer escalations resolution and preventative maintenance for lessons learned
- Design and run automated tests. Continuously improve software development, building, testing, and deployment processes.
- Collaborate with and support engineers globally across three main sites in the United States, Poland, and China.
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Strong troubleshooting, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and technical mentoring skills
- MicroStrategy Platform troubleshooting knowledge; platform usage or administration knowledge is a plus.
- Previous experience with customers is required
- Performs execution and delivery tasks
- A Proven combination of Python, Ansible, Jenkins, and PowerShell experience is required
- Hands-on experience with deployments in AWS or Azure cloud computing services is highly preferred
- Experience assessing cloud architectural components using Microsoft and/or AWS Well-Architected cloud frameworks
- Experience with networking fundamentals like VPNs, DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, etc.
- Experience with RedHat, Amazon Linux, and Windows is highly preferred
- Solid understanding of web and internet architectures. REST and microservices practices are highly preferred
- Good communication skills in English and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Certifications: AWS Associate Solution Architect and/or Azure Fundamentals
- Familiarity with infrastructure, virtualization, security and networking
- Knowledge of Containerization solutions (Kubernetes and Docker)