Location: Remote WFH - Latin American Candidates
We are looking for a Front-End engineer as a Lead for one of our clients in the US. As a growing, late-stage startup, our client looks for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment, being able to change direction quickly and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. We look for people who can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver.
As part of the team you will:
- Work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers
- Be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Place a high value on automated testing
- Use test frameworks unit testing.
Key qualifications and skills to succeed in this role:
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- Experience with React and Node in high-volume, production systems
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with SSR, Redux, or Mobx
- Continual learning of emerging technologies/industry trends
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
- Experience building mobile applications that utilize web services (either HTTP-based XML-RPC, JSON, or other services) and experience with Agile software development is a plus
In return, we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
-100% remote - Work from Home
- International company with diversity and multicultural inclusion
- The ability to work with leading startups and fast-growing companies in the USA
About the company:
Workling is a talent acquisition marketplace designed to help companies to hire remote, top-tier talent allowing them to search for the required skills and experienced candidates working in their time zone.
We invite you to find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career. Apply now!