The CIB Research Technology team provides cutting edge solutions to J.P Morgan's financial research organisation, covering a wide range of business capabilities. The financial research produced using our systems reaches a daily audience in the tens of thousands and we are involved in every step of the financial research production process from content creation through to distribution on the firm's flagship J.P Morgan Markets platform.
The role is on the content creation side of the development team with a focus on developing the systems and tools that allow our business users to efficiently produce financial research pieces. You will be working in a predominantly co-located agile team responsible for all aspects of software delivery. The team works with a great deal of autonomy and, as such, you will be expected to take end to end ownership of deliveries and face off to the business. We value high quality, well-engineered solutions and you will be joining a team of enthusiastic technologists with a passion for building software in the right way.
- Work within an agile team to deliver high quality solutions to the JPMC Research organisation
- Promote quality engineering right through the SDLC and own solutions end to end
- Work closely with business and technology leads to shape technology strategy
- We work across the full stack so value good all-round technologists who don't define themselves by the language they prefer to code in. The role will be primarily Java (server side) and .Net (client side) based with some database and web front end work also an expectation.
- Motivation and enthusiasm to pick up new technologies as required
- Ability to work independently as part of a team taking full ownership of deliverables
- Analytical, evidence based approach to solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive to build high quality, robust, maintainable software
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.