WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it’s hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia’s memorable experiences.
Join us. Shape your story here.Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
The JobAssist on the design, implementations and support of cloud environments, workflows creation, processing, archiving, and distribution of media/content assets aligned to the company security governance. Provides tier 1&2 support for all the Cloud based workflows and environments in the OTT/Digital Tech-Ops ecosystem. Shows strong initiative and is comfortable both with configuring and using software, SaaS and hardware used in video content related technologies, methodologies and cloud architecture. This role accepts that external priorities can change rapidly, and is able to shift operations without stress or resistance, constantly seeking to improve efficiency and quality of technical operations. Some responsibilities. Seeks out optimization opportunities of OTT/Digital Cloud based platforms&workflows and technologies by working in tandem with architecture, development, PMO, Product, digital Ops and support to collaborate on ensuring a high level performance of the services and workflows
- Develop, configures, deploys, maintains and supports cloud environments required for Content preparation and distribution on their different variants VOD/Live Cares about costs related to the provisioning of services and processes in the cloud Anticipates the capacity/load demands and recommends the necessary elasticity adjustments Keep a close eye and follow up on the scorecards and security related pactices in general,
- Develops and tracks OTT/Digital related KPIs for the entirety products' lifecycles Oversees existing processes and makes recommendations to improve the current ones or brings new proposals Support Content Distribution on the design and creation of new workflows and platforms by collaborating with R&D, Client Operations, et ,
- Acts as 1st&2nd level of requirements escalation about product and technology new developments, maintenance, issues debugging and fixing from the tech-ops standpoint Assists on tracking milestones, prevent or eliminate roadblocks, evaluate feature sets and budgets of the projects to enable and facilitable the rollput, deployment and delivery of fixes, features, enhancements, etc.
- Looks and researches for modern best practices, convenient frameworks and methodologies, market trends and identifies opportunities to improve processes and methodologies to maintain a high level of service Collaborates with professionally and in a kindly manner with other technical and product areas to optimize strategies and to identify new customers' needs, tools and solutions as our tech stack evolve,
- Participate on the design and implementation of automated processes in the cloud/SaaS to better process content along with the meta-data as a driver for workflows efficiencies
- Creates the mapping, transformation and re-build of meta-data models regardless the source schemas to deliver the proper schemas either via file based or RestFul API Integrations
- Knowledge in python
- AWS Experience or certification
- Previous experience in Devops
- Fluent in english (is a nice to have)
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands