We deliver technology to some of the best startups and companies in the world through diverse empowered teams of technologists that want to create change in the digital world.
We are a female-led organization that was created to be a safe place for all people from all areas of life. A place where teams are gender-balanced and compensated equally. And a place where careers are unrestrained regardless of cultural, educational, or geographical background.
We value people with strong technical skills that are collaborative, curious, results-driven, and take ownership. We embrace people that want to be themselves, have daily flexibility, grow, learn, and make a difference wherever the opportunity presents itself.
So we hope this sounds like you. Because we are always looking for exceptional Lead FullStack Engineer to work in immersive client projects that will challenge your abilities. Ideally, we need you to have business level English language skills and over 5 years of Senior level experience in:
- 5+ years experience in software development
- 3+ years experience with web frameworks (i.e. Django)
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Proven ability to write clean code that works, is readable, maintainable and follows best practices and coding standards, on schedule.
- Fluency in one or more OO languages and expert understanding of OO design, languages, algorithms, data structures, networking, database design and optimization
- Proven ability to contribute the architectural design of complex systems
- Expertise in a variety of relevant areas: search engine design, people search, distributed computing, database optimization, high volume, caching, messaging, VOIP, social networking, mobile applications, web development, etc. preferred
A happy team makes a huge difference, that's why we provide:
- Payment in USD or in your local currency
- A truly flexible work schedule
- Holiday and performance bonuses
- An excellent paid time off policy
- 4 free Udemy courses a year
- Home exercise & wellness membership
- An opportunity for you to help create change in the industry
- And more!
ATHENAWORKS is an inclusive safe organization that only considers your technical ability, work experience, ability to collaborate, your capacity to grow to the next level of your career, and ability to deliver great work. This means that we also embrace/welcome self-taught people as well! We will NEVER consider any other personal or professional aspects of your life. We hope that you choose to have a conversation with us today and find out what makes us different from any company that you have experienced.
This is a remote position.