Client Financial Management (CFM) professionals support the global financial management function and business advisory services. Offer services through contract completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management and advisory to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership.
In accordance to client’s complexity and amounts of Revenues managed CFM services are delivered through a network of financial professionals via help-desk support, shared service operations and customer-dedicated support. We are continuously looking for new members of the CFM team, to cover new assignments and face up variety of challenges that keep on arising.
Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
- Provide pricing / new business support for new and extended business opportunities and/or review pricing calculations from engagement executives
- Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
- Working with supervisor or experienced analyst, assist in the value-creation for financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to help maximize the profitability of engagements
- Fulfill invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
- Working with supervisor or experienced analyst, Perform Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
- Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent). Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
- Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
- Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
- Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
- Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
- Depending on the role, limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management leads, yet good communication skills are required.
- Working with supervisor or experienced analyst, participate in low-complexity decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
- Prepare and participate in CFM meetings and training sessions
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- Accomplish due dates based on stablished calendars, being able to achieve ownership of delegated activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Other Business Related (students in final stages are eligible as well)
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- English Upper-intermediate
- Attention to detail – multitasking skills
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- 6+ months of working knowledge of business, finance or accounting, or other related jobs.