Intelligence & Consumer Insight Manager
The Coca-Cola Company is transforming its approach and resources when it comes to providing social listening and publishing services. Specifically creating a platform that allows us to interact directly with consumers that will boost marketing and consumer connection with competitive advantages.
The next generation listening and publishing capabilities are at the heart of this transformation and The Coca-Cola Company is building a dedicated global team to ensure the provision of an end-to-end listening and social publishing platform in all markets. An important part of this ecosystem is the Center of interaction (CICs) with the responsibility for engagement and daily interaction with our final consumer, clarifying doubts and following up on quality complaints, among other elements.
As an Intelligence & Consumer Insight Manager, you will be responsible to coordinate and manage our projects to guarantee the excellence of execution / implementation in our countries, follow our main KPIs and drive our teams for the better way.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Work close to our main stakeholders to serve as a bridge between their needs and our teams, keeping them constantly informed around our main projects and their requests, among other
- Interact with our global teams to share and collect the better information for our projects and to guarantee we are using the same metrics and measures that our global peers are using right now
- Lead contingent workers providing consumer-facing contact center support.
- Collaborate with team to establish team objectives, KPIs and initiatives motivate and inspire team to take actions and execute toward achieving objectives.
- Effectively work with team to gain agreement, commitment and set priorities.
- Implement a new social intelligence model and identify opportunities to improve the listening and tracking operation
- Provide dashboards, reports and analyses periodically and when needed
- Provide reporting and stewardship to key clients and constituents.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of 4-6 years of work experience with supplier management.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of work experience with data analyses, social listening, and data tracking.
- Experienced people management of small to mid-size teams. The required focus is on the relevance of the recent work they've done as it pertains to this role.
- Experienced on multi-language projects
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze data to establish and monitor performance metrics, determine resource needs, and manage cost to serve.
- Proven decision-making, multi-tasking, and influencing skills
- Social listening tools experience (Sprinklr, Crisp, Netbase or similar)
- English (Advanced / Fluent)
- Portuguese (could be differential)
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Fanta, Ades & Powerade.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurant
- Purpose Driven: Purpose driven approach that empowers our people to protect the environment and communities we serve while delivering safe & quality products.
- Global Connections: Allows you to develop, enhance and maintain global connections that allow us to move faster and learn from others.
- Community of Belonging: We’re an organization that believes our ability to continually grow and build the right atmosphere where people feel safe and empowered, lets you bring your best self to work
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.