Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires, La Plata, Mendoza
Designation: Senior Designer
Experience: 5-10 years
Function: Usability and Design
Skills: Graphic Design, User Experience Design
One of the largest private markets investment managers in the world has created a platform to facilitate the delivery of the company’s strategy and track the engagement of board members, driving this way, value creation.
As the platform rolls out to all of of their Port-Co companies and users, we need to continue to encourage adoption and usage by expanding functionality and portability.
We want to help them make the platform as accessible and usable as possible for portfolio company board members and executive users. Extending to mobile apps is a logical next step. Further, asynchronous usage while not connected to wifi or a network (e.g., in flight) is a commonly-referenced desired use case.
By creating iOS and android app versions of the platform through a React Native cross platform approach, we are able to meet the boards members and Sr. Executives wherever they are regardless of connectivity.
- Expertise in mobile native and web app design
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail & analytical skills
- Significant experience on complex, enterprise-scale design projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent skills in professional design tools e.g. Sketch, Figma, AdobeXD, Axure, InVision etc.
- Experience in using/creating design systems
- Strong understanding of general large-scale consumer web technology
- Experience working with Design Systems
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience working with a software engineering team from concept to launch
- Excellent verbal & written communication, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with local and remote teams in different time zones
- Lead meetings with users, clients, product sponsors and technology to understand project requirements
- Plan and perform UX research, define IA, user journeys, and create personas
- Identify metrics and data that can support decision-making, guiding tech partners where needed to add necessary metrics
- Work closely with users, stakeholders, business analysts, product managers and development teams to brainstorm and co-create ideas, approaches and solutions
- Perform relevant testing to validate and inform design decisions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs using specialist tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, and the Adobe suite
- Apply a positive and constructive attitude to all feedback
- Use and contribute to the approved design system
- Contribute to design standards and best practices
- Perform detailed handover to development teams, ensuring they have all they need to implement the designs
- Provide ongoing support to development, with regular UX review checkpoints ensuring quality and spec are as designed
- Keep up to date with the latest UX practices, innovations and tools
- Deliver on-time, identifying and managing risks to ensure timelines are met, and escalating where needed
- Prepare and present UX thought leadership knowledge shares
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.