Cloudbeds Career Day Information
Be sure to check out our Career Day Virtual Events on July 19th & 20th for more information about our roles and the company!
Read carefully prior to applying.
Please only apply once per role and submit your resume in English.
We are on a fixed timeline for assessment and interview stages so review the schedule carefully:
- Completed applications and initial assessments as sent by email are due by July 21, 2021
- Candidates that are advanced will receive an invitation to the recruiter screening for July 22-26
- Live final interviews will be from July 26-30th
The upcoming new hire orientation dates are August 18th and 25th. If you are unable to join in those class dates please apply and we will schedule you for a later cohort date!
Cloudbeds is a travel and hospitality SaaS technology company that works to make the world a more welcome place. We create advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, and hotel groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are spread across over 40 countries, and, altogether, we speak 30+ languages. So, how do we do it? We are a #remotefirst company since our founding, and we allow every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to reinvent the world of hospitality tech and travel and love to travel as much as we do.
Location: Remote (South LATAM)
What You Will Do:
- Analyze opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
- Identify business opportunities with new prospective clients (i.e. not account management)
- Handle incoming requests for demos of the tool
- Give virtual demos of our SaaS to prospective clients
- Maintain engagement with all prospects following the Demo of the tool
- Prepare reports by collecting sales information and statistics
- Maintain accurate and up to date records inbound of assigned CRM
You’ll Succeed With:
- Hotel or Hostel Operations Management experience
- A true passion for sales
- Excitement for new technology and a strong technical aptitude
- Great phone presence, the ability to engage and excite potential customers
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Time management skills
- Organization skills
- The ability and the will to challenge the status quo
- Bonus: Multilingual
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)