This is a commissioned sales position at Americas Territory Inside Sales, responsible for managing the relationship between Intel and assigned IoT partners in LAR (Latin America Region) and Canada, establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at the accounts, developing strategies to promote new technology adoption, growing an opportunity pipeline, aligning account goals with Intel's strategic direction to maximize the business, and increasing preference for Intel architecture.
You will learn new skills working with an international, multi-cultural team and develop a career with the leaders that push the boundaries in Cloud, AI, HPC, 5G, consumer and gaming.
Main responsibilities are:
- Develop relationships with distributors and engage distributor resources in support of assigned accounts.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Ensure that goals are consistent with Intel's strategic direction of:
1) maximizing the business with assigned accounts over the short and long-term and
2) increasing the preference for Intel architectures among assigned customers.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned annual billings and design win quotas in conjunction with the Field Applications Engineer.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel's business practices including pricing, forecasting, terms and conditions, distribution and code of ethics.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Great capacity to explain technology concepts to a non-technical audience and apply them to a business outcome
- Good experience managing relationship with end user decision makers
- Great interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders internally and externally
- Must be customer and results oriented
- Works both independently and as part of a team.
- A high-level of personal initiative and independence is required upon receiving management guidance and direction.
- Strong influencing and sales skills, plus good understanding of customer issues and apply proper solutions based on business realities.
- Strong influencing and managing of customer's relationships in a technical community environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor degree in progress, at least 90% completion at technical career like Engineering, IT or related.
- 4+ years of corporate experience
- 2+ years of experience in the IoT industry.
- Fluent English level, capable of addressing an English speaking audience.
- Must have legal right to work in Argentina.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in leading marketing campaigns
- Technical sales acumen.
- Solution selling, consultative approach to establish long term relationships with enterprise customers.
- Pipeline management skills.
- Social media selling.
- Experience with system integrators or VAR partners
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.