The primary responsibility of the team is to manage post execution trade flow within global derivatives markets. Additional requirements of the role include:
- Robust risk management processes & timely issue escalation
- Ensure service delivery standards are consistently met
- Adherence to control framework and regulatory requirements
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal stakeholders (trading desks; middle office etc.)
- Utilisation of Intelligent Automation tools to streamline & automate processes
Desired qualifications & skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with demanding timelines and deadlines
- Team player, with experience working in matrix organization. Internal and external client service orientation
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Previous career experience in a related sector, e.g. administration; economics; accountingJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.