Location Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina Job type Full-Time Contract Regular/Permanent
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Implement product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy. Implement all marketing activities, and support Sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products.
- Implements the local go-to–market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
- Achieves product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Executes annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Electrification Division. Prepares business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Coordinates market analyses with Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluates and shares customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Oversees sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s).
- Drives sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for each Sales person. Facilitates know-how sharing and crosscollaboration.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electric, Electronic, Electromechanical or Automation & Control Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing and sales.
- Knowledge of low and medium voltage equipment, SCADA system, electrical power systems and Protection Relays.
- Operation, Maintenance and setting of Protection Relays.
- Knowledge of communication protocols.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Advaced english level.
- Availability to travel 80% of the time.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Reference Number AR74190332_E1 Publication date 2021-04-11