Intel is transforming to a 'data centric' company. Leading this transformation are the Cloud Service Providers (CSP) like Google, Azure and AWS. If you want to help Intel with the Cloudification efforts, then read on.
Intel has a strategic alliance with the CSPs where we are focused on driving technology innovation in areas like Compute, Hybrid/ Multi Cloud, AI/ML & Edge solutions and driving business acceleration though leadership, sales acceleration program and marketing demand generation efforts. The Sell-With GTM efforts are key to driving consumption of cloud services running on Intel technologies with Customers and Partners. The Cloud Sales Development Manager (SDM) plays a key role to drive our Go-To-Market efforts in Brazil.
This is a commissioned sales position primarily responsible for cloud consumption and sell through based activities with our CoSP customers and ecosystem partners. Working with sales and marketing field members, responsibilities include: advising/helping Solution Integrators (SI) customers move workloads from private cloud to their own hybrid/public cloud, helping SI/GSI/MSP win public cloud business at their end customers while increasing premium product mix and ramping new technologies, running consumer sales and marketing campaigns to improve Intel's brand and business position, and developing cohesive customer technology solutions that increase the usage of Intel products/services while building business capabilities. The position is also responsible for sustaining and building relationships within the account(s) & partners, providing customer feedback to internal Intel organizations (e.g. marketing) and other account team members on market trends, feedback on platform and business issues, etc.
Key areas of focus:
- Alliance Management with CSP in Brazil
- GTM (Go-to-Market) Sales strategy and execution
- Ecosystem collaboration across different routes to market i.e. GSI/RSI/ISV/MSP/CMP
- Co-selling and Sales pipeline management
- The candidate will appreciate and articulate the technical value of Cloud solutions for partners and customers
Behavioral traits desired:
- Demonstrated skill to work in pair with Sales /Account Executive counterparts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
- 5+ years of customer facing experience or pre-sales equivalent, demonstrating skills to articulate the benefits of complex technologies and solutions
- Industry knowledge of Analytics, Enterprise Workloads (e.g. VMWare, Oracle, SAP), Hybrid/ Multi Cloud, Big Data & HPC solutions.
- Solid knowledge and some hands-on experience on Cloud computing acumen, concepts and technologies
- Advanced English level
Inside this Business Group
- Basic Portuguese
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.