As an Account Executive you will cover a portfolio of Enterprise and Government end customers and establish long term relationships at different levels of their organizations (IT managers, Purchase officers, C-level execs) to influence the adoption of Intel Architecture. You will team up with Intel technical and commercial resources at the different Business Units to develop a regional strategy, based on objectives measuered by a set of KPIs.
This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for:
- Influencing and advocating Intel based products and solutions for all of Intel's Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions led approach to Business and IT.
- Working with a few named accounts in specific industry segments or territories where deep engagements require a multi-year strategy with the customer around transformation and territory engagements take the more traditional approach.
- Impact should result in executive level trusted advisor status which should drive our relevance, preference and pull for our strategic focus areas.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Great interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders internally and externally
- Must be customer and results oriented
- Works both independently and as part of a team.
- A high-level of personal initiative and independence is required upon receiving management guidance and direction.
- Strong influencing and sales skills, plus good understanding of customer issues and apply proper solutions based on business realities.
- Strong influencing and managing of customer's relationships in a technical community environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in progress or completed in business or technical careers
- 5+ years of experience in corporate business in corporate business in the IT industry working with a portfolio of global companies
- 3+ years showing, promoting, and selling technical products and/or services. This includes knowledge and skills in marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Advanced English and Spanish language fluency
**Ocassional travel to visit customers when the global situation allows
Inside this Business Group
- Experience on Solution Sales approach
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.